Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Daily Routine - Physical & Fitness

I love to do exercises.

Weekdays after work.

1) Daily jog for 15-20 minutes and ocassionally swim for 30-45 minutes.

2) Yoga for 80 minutes on Tuesday and Friday.

3) Basketball game for 120 minutes on Wednesday.

Weekends

1) Jog for 15-20 minutes in the morning & in the evening. If I have time in the afternoon I will do swimming too.

2) Futsal for 1 or 2 hours on Sunday.

Also, do work-out at home with exercise equipment for 10-15 minutes before bed & after bed time.

I wish I can push further but then again I am doing all these just to be in a good shape. So I cannot complain much and making comparison with bodybuilders and fitness workers.

Once I have a free time slot on thursday which is currently being occupied with Hainan Language lesson, I will consider taking up Kick boxing.

No comments: